Saturday, May 17, 2014

Farewell

Hello all! As you know this will be my last blog posting for my class. (Although I will continue to blog about different things) It has been a blast and I have learned a lot and I hope you all reading have learned a lot as well. With this last posting I will be briefly be talking about the future. We have come along way even just in the last decade. Look at all the technology that is currently around us. Smartphones, tablets, smart televisions, etc. is all a normal part of the day in 2014. As I said and talked about in an earlier posting, this new generation uses this technology with little to no instruction or effort. Almost like their born knowing how to use it while some of us from earlier generations have to relearn new technology as it comes along. I can only imagine what the next 5 to 10 years is going to bring for us and how we as strategic communicators can use this technology to make our lives and careers easier. Technology has already it possible with just a smartphone to take pictures/videos and post to any social media site, takes notes, video chat, play games, use GPS and just about anything that you can think of you can do and its in the palm of your hand. What's interesting is that the AT&T ads video that we watched showing what could be in the future has come to fruition in most cases. You can video chat, buy concert tickets online, watch movies on demand, smart watches that let you make phone calls you name it we have it today. Well class this is it. This will be my last posting for this class but as I said earlier I will continue to blog as this class has opened my eyes to how great it can be and how many people can actually read it and comment about it. Farewell class and good luck on this graduate school journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment